Thursday 13 March 2014

No is not a rejection; it is a cosmic redirection


When a door closes in our face, when a romantic partner says 'I can't do this any more', when we lose a job, or somebody we love, when we still haven't found our dream partner, when our life feels like it's not enough, like we should be somewhere else - something more than it is - we feel disconnected. Because we feel rejected. 

When I look back on my life from my current perspective, I can see with clarity that when I was met with a NO, it was totally in my best interests. 

Of course, at the time, I felt the devastation, the heartbreak, the unfairness of it. That's how it appeared to me then. And that's ok. We're meant to feel things fully - it's ok to be taken out by life. But we need a map in place to find our way back again.

And these are the words scribbled clearly across the top of my map. It is a reminder I use to help me remember that I am part of everything and everything is part of me. That I can trust the bigger picture, however hard it feels to accept the smaller picture. 

You are right where you are meant to be. Nothing is lacking. And you cannot be rejected; only redirected. The Divine Plan is unfolding exactly as it should.




3 comments:

  1. thank you, this is exactly what i needed to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. Hindsight can light the way from behind. Thanks for your wonderful perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very healing :-) Soul wisdom <3

    ReplyDelete